Welcome to the Children's Speech Therapy Corner

Welcome to a Corner filled with Information related to the Speech and Language disorders seen in Children. Information on assessment, intervention strategies, and the latest updates in research. You will also be able to interact with other professionals and parents.

Click here to check out my website:



Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The New Year

TO KICK OFF....

I would like start off this new blog by wishing all of you a blessed new year.
In many ways this is a new phase in my life . I started my professional life here in The Netherlands 6 months ago. Things were really slow and uncertain in the beginning. But I must say, things are settling and new opportunities arose before the new year.

WHAT IS CHILDREN'S SPEECH THERAPY CORNER ALL ABOUT....

This blog will serve as an open forum on Preschool Speech therapy issues. This blog will try its best to highlight information on various disorders as related to speech and language development, on latest trends and technology, traditional and alternative treatment, my experiences with Telespeech Therapy Practice. In addition to this I will also try to list new books , website other resources .

Most importantly I want to equip and encourage , grow and learn from my fellow colleagues and parents. I want to provide a platform for parents to recieve help and guidance in making their life and the life of their children better. Their feedback and concerns will be welcomed with open arms.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Manju,
    Yay! I'm happy to see you have a new blog too :) Seems like you have been working hard. Let me know if I can help you with anything, okay?
    Miss you lots,
    Lingwei

    ReplyDelete